Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stumped

I'm not really sure what I want to share tonight, I have a little bit of what I have heard it called as 'blog fodder' right now. I could easily tell you about how Ruby got horribly sick the last 36 hours, landed us in the vet this morning, and I got very little sleep last night. One vet bill, dry cleaning bill, a puppy who got sick all over my car on our 3 hour road trip home today, and we are all better. But really, that is all in the past. Last night solidified the fact that I'm OK with waiting for babies a little bit longer. :)

I thought I would fill you in on a little bit about me.. just so we can all be on the same page.

-I love to clean. It gives me a sense of normalcy.
-I could eat donuts, cheeseburgers, and pizza everyday. I eat at least one of the three every week.
-I enjoy working out. I can be slightly neurotic about it.
-I thrive on a schedule.
-I have a fear that my house will burn down when I am the last person to leave it. Crazy, I know. I am scared I will be the person to leave something on and I will come home and my house will be ashes.
-I am very close to my family. Very close. My mom and my cousin are my best friends.
-I would be a full time student forever if I got paid for it. I love going to class and learning new things. I love being on a college campus. I can't wait to go back for my Master's.
-I love the holidays. The time from Thanksgiving to Christmas is my favorite time of year but I wish I lived somewhere that had a Fall season because I bet Fall would be my favorite time of year if it wasn't 85 degrees during 'fall' here. :) I would love to live somewhere with 4 complete seasons!
-I love to walk around a room and straiten things. If something looks out of place, --I will 'straiten' it. If a picture frame isn't strait or a pencil is crooked on a desk, I will fix it. I have mild OCD.
-I enjoy it when someone massages my scalp or plays with my hair. Best. Feeling. Ever.
-I'm terrified of teaching in the Fall. Terrified.

That's a little about me.. anything about y'all that is random that makes you different from the rest of us?

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think its normal to be terrified to teach in the fall. Heck, its normal before starting any new job, but teaching is a whole 'nother ball game. I was terrified before my first day of subbing and I knew that I didn't have to go back if it was that bad. Rest assured that you're not the only one whose freaked about it.