Monday, July 5, 2010

90 to Nothing

I feel like I went from going 90 mph to nothing. Or more like nothing-90-nothing sounds more appropriate. I am exhausted.

I have had such a great weekend, I love doing small errands with the husband but we are just spending time together. My favorite trips are those that we go to Low3's (home improvement store). I could spend all day in there, it's my new toy store.

I have started a new craft project today, it's my biggest one yet and I'm so excited. It's the final touch on my office and I'm so ready to be done with that room. Heck, I feel like I'm so ready for a lot of things but that's a whole 'nother story. 45 days until school starts, anybody else giddy with excitement? Maybe that's just me!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July. Happy Birthday America! God bless this wonderful country and those that protect it!

No comments: