Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today was such a crazy day, 5th graders working on major projects (major for them) and me with a horrific migraine makes for one eventful day, to say the least.

Lets just say, I had zero tolerance! I 'yelled with my eyes' as my husband calls it many a time.

I made a career decision last week that in the long run, will be good for Mr. G and I. It took many tears and prayer as I didn't know the right thing to do and I wanted him to tell me what to do so I would know it was the 'right' thing. In the end, I am at peace with my decision.

I decided Im not going to start graduate school this summer, I AM going to start taking spanish though. Nervous about that, let me just you! It has been almost 10 years since I have been in a traditional foreign setting so we see how well that goes. I have to stick with it as knowing spanish is required if I want to acheive one of my future goals and if I dont take it starting now, I never will.

It feels at this rate I will be a student forever.. too bad I can't get paid for it, if that were the case, I would stay in school forever, because I do love me some school!

No comments: