Sunday, January 24, 2010

Here goes nothing!

I have followed other peoples blogs for awhile now.. wanted to start my own, but I was scared for lack of a better word. How can an adult be scared of cyber world is beyond me but none the less, I was. Now, I'm starting a 'journey', but some days it seems more like a roller coaster ride, a ride that I am glad to be on, but need reminding some days.

An introduction does seem appropriate now.

My name is Taylor, I'll refer to myself as T. I'm married to K, who is a soldier in the Army. We have a dog named Hero who is spoiled rotten. I am a student teacher right now, about to embark on a job hunt for employment in the Fall. If not, hopefully I can start my Master's. I'm not the type of person to fly by the seat of my pants AT ALL, but with the military, I don't really have an option at this point and time.

I look forward to blogging and looking back months from now to see where I was and how far I've come, I'm sure I'll cringe a little too.

No comments: