Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Do you ever have days..

Where you don't get full? No matter how much you eat, you just can't get that feeling of getting full? Not that you're not satisfied or that you are bored but that you are genuinely famished. ALL day today, I was just so hungry! I even drove through McDonalds (first time in forever) and was still hungry afterwards! At 2:00, you would have thought I hadn't had a drop of food all day. I don't know what my deal was!

Anyone out there have food they eat that suppress hunger? Maybe I'm eating the wrong foods. I'm not going to lie, ever since I started my residency, I have been so overwhelmed and stressed and I haven't been the healthiest eater and my workout habits have gone down the drain. I am working on that as it is my new goal for the year. I think this is effecting my sleep too.

Any advice? Please. :)

No comments: