Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful..

I can't believe today is December 1st. The year is almost over, 2010 has flown by and 2011 is staring at us right in the face. I absolutely can not believe how fast the year has gone by and how much everything has changed.

I went from a student to an adult.
Moved twice.
Got my first big girl job.
Learned how to stay a float in my big girl job, even though some days I feel like Im sinking.
Tried to find myself in a new city.
Got a new fur child.

I remember this time last year and thinking graduation would never come and I would never have a job, oh how wrong I was.

I love my job but I have never worked so hard for something in my life, but I love every second of it. I love the school God has put me at and the team I work with. I have such supportive parents (for the most part) and my students are a trip. They keep me on my toes and definitely challenge me every day.

For the last three years, I look back and think, God has blessed me with not only challenges but the grace to overcome them and see why He has done everything that He has. I feel very humbled to be where I am at this point in my life and definitely don't feel as if I deserve it.

No comments: