Friday, November 19, 2010

Uhm... Is This Thing On???

Hi, my name is Taylor and I have a blog... that I completely neglected. The whole point of starting this blog was to follow my first year of teaching, so I could look back, in months, years, whenever and reflect, laugh, cry or even cringe about what I went through as a newbie. Then I dove right in.. let me tell you, some days I can barely keep my head above water, others I feel like I am the luckiest person in the world to get to have a job where I get PAID to do something so fun.. then my bubble gets popped and I leave work and come home and cry.

There have been so many things that I have experienced the last month 15 weeks that I have thought Im going through menopause ( ;) ). I have so many fun stories to share, some heartbreaking ones, and some down right ridiculous.

I ran my first half marathon, moved into a new house, and so far, survived 15 weeks (which have flown by so freaking. fast. ).

Did I mention I have gained 8lbs? I'm working on that..

I have so much to catch on. I am so glad the holidays are here. I am like Buddy the Elf. Im ready for lights, garland, cooler weather, Christmas spirit, and of course tis the reason for the season.

No comments: